STUDIO UPDATES REGARDING CORONA VIRUS & ONLINE CLASSES
We ask you to live your best yoga now! The world needs you to be examples of peace, grace & God's Light.
In light of new guidelines to keep people healthy & safe we had to limit classes & class size at the studio for in person classes Pre-Registration is required for in-studio classes.* All Classes are offerd live via Zoom & we have videos for rent right here on our site. We want to meet you wherever you are! Let's DO WHAT WE CAN, LET'S YOGA!
* In-Studio Classes must be canceled 2 hours prior to start of class as space is limited. Refunds are not available for any cancellations made after that time. Thank you for understanding.
How Do I Take an Online Class?
1. You register just as you usually do for your in-studio classes by clicking on our Classes Page or through your MindBody app.
- Registered students will be emailed a link & password 15-30 mins prior to class allowing them join that live event.
2. Classes will be streamed through a service called Zoom. All you need to do is simply set-up your free Zoom profile by clicking here You will need to do this prior to class & before you click the emailed link to join class.
- It's just 2 quick steps & then you'll be all set to Yoga On!
Missed the Online Class?
We understand that scheduling may be a bit more challenging right now so in an effort to help, you can access pre-recorded videos of your favorite classes right here on our website anytime! We will have a mix of class styles:
free options, family options, gentle, power, meditation - something for all levels. You can pay per class & have access to that class video for 24 hours. If you register for a class but cannot attend call or text & we will do our best to get that video emailed to you!
This is new to many of us so we will all be working patiently together as these virtual offerings grow. Please check your email, social media & back here often for updates & videos. Never hesitate to call or text 803.816.1080 with questions & please, if you don't get a reply contact us again! Life is a juggling act & some balls may be missed on occasion but we definitely want to catch up with you always!
Many Blessings & Prayers to You & Yours,
Ashley & Deb
Chapin Yoga Center is here because it is God’s plan. As we stood in a friend’s dining room, while kids were running crazy and life was even crazier, God clearly said, open a yoga studio in Chapin. So, we listened, obeyed and watched God work. Chapin Yoga Center was opened in 2015. This is His studio and we are blessed to work and practice in it. Without the practice of yoga in our lives, the whispers and direction He was providing would have been missed. Yoga, by design, allows you to practice stillness. It develops our ability to find His stillness in the rushed and busy world around us. Yoga is a practice that detoxifies and heals our tired, stressed, ailing bodies and minds. It allows stillness to feel ok again and allows our souls to be filled with His peace.
Whether you've practiced yoga for years or never even stepped on a mat, we have a class for YOU. Chapin Yoga Center is a friendly, non-intimidating, and welcoming studio. We offer a variety of yoga classes for ALL levels. Try your 1st class or deepen your yoga practice. COME AS YOU ARE - COME GROW WITH US!
Ashley Petty and Deb Greenhalgh
UPCOMING EVENTS AND WORKSHOPS
Chapin Yoga Center
104 East Boundary Street | Chapin, SC 29036
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
If we can help, please let us know!
YOUR opinions, questions and suggestions are important and appreciated.