STUDIO UPDATES REGARDING CORONA VIRUS & CLASSES
! WE ARE OPEN ! Get Back to Your Mat !
We ask you to live your best yoga now! The world needs you to be examples of peace, grace & God's Light.
In light of new guidelines to keep people healthy & safe Pre-Registration is required for all classes.* All Classes are offerd live via Zoom, can be prerecorded and emailed to you & we have videos for rent right here on our site. We want to meet you wherever you are! Let's DO WHAT WE CAN, LET'S YOGA!
* In-Studio Classes must be canceled 2 hours prior to start of class as space is limited. Refunds are not available for any cancellations made after that time. Thank you for understanding.
How Do I Take an Online Class?
1. You register just as you usually do for your in-studio classes by clicking on our Classes Page or through your MindBody app.
- Registered students will be emailed a link & password a few mins prior to class allowing them join that live event.
2. Classes will be streamed through a service called Zoom. All you need to do is simply set-up your free Zoom profile by clicking here You will need to do this prior to class & before you click the emailed link to join class.
- It's just 2 quick steps & then you'll be all set to Yoga On!
We understand that scheduling may be a bit more challenging right now so in an effort to help, you can access pre-recorded videos of your favorite classes right here on our website anytime and by registering for the online class option and/or texting us! If you register for a class but cannot attend that class video will be emailed to you! Forgot to register but still want to take the class? Text 803.309.1119 to have a video emailed to you!
Never hesitate to call or text 803.816.1080 with questions & please, if you don't get a reply contact us again! Life is a juggling act & some balls may be missed on occasion but we definitely want to catch up with you always!
Many Blessings & Prayers to You & Yours,
Ashley & Deb
Chapin Yoga Center is here because it is God’s plan. As we stood in a friend’s dining room, while kids were running crazy and life was even crazier, God clearly said, open a yoga studio in Chapin. So, we listened, obeyed and watched God work. Chapin Yoga Center was opened in 2015. This is His studio and we are blessed to work and practice in it. Without the practice of yoga in our lives, the whispers and direction He was providing would have been missed. Yoga, by design, allows you to practice stillness. It develops our ability to find His stillness in the rushed and busy world around us. Yoga is a practice that detoxifies and heals our tired, stressed, ailing bodies and minds. It allows stillness to feel ok again and allows our souls to be filled with His peace.
Whether you've practiced yoga for years or never even stepped on a mat, we have a class for YOU. Chapin Yoga Center is a friendly, non-intimidating, and welcoming studio. We offer a variety of yoga classes for ALL levels. Try your 1st class or deepen your yoga practice. COME AS YOU ARE - COME GROW WITH US!
Ashley Petty and Deb Greenhalgh
Yoga wherever you are! Your favorite classes are right here online for you to practice anytime!
Don't see what you are looking for? Text us and we'll send a class to you! 803.309.1119
Click Here for Video Gallery: https://www.chapinyogacenter.com/yoga-class-videos
Private Yoga Parties
We'd love to yoga party with you! Call or Text us to plan a yoga event that is just right for you! 803.309.1119
Private Yoga Training
Work 1 on 1 or with a small group of your friends in a private yoga class. 60 and 75 minute sessions are available. Call or Text to set-up a day & time that work just right for you. We work with students of all ages and ability levels. We can help you in your recovery efforts, getting back in shape, learning yoga, adding to your athletic training, etc. Chairs and props available. Call or Text 803.309.1119 to schedule
Chapin Yoga Center
104 East Boundary Street | Chapin, SC 29036
- Wed, Oct 20ChapinChoose to rent our board or bring your own when you register. Dress in your Witches Best for this Super Fun Sunset Paddle & Sip.
- Thu, May 27ChapinIn May we celebrate Mom and we want to support you Mom! Please join us for a FREE night of release and relaxation at our Momstress+Yoga Event.
- Thu, May 20ChapinCome shake the stress away - No partner or experience needed!
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
If we can help, please let us know!
YOUR opinions, questions and suggestions are important and appreciated.